The Foundation receives many more requests than it can support. A decision to decline an application is based on several different factors, and does not operate to bar an applicant from seeking funding for the same program in another funding year. For more information, please contact info@TheEastmanFoundation.org.
Through The Eastman Foundation, qualified non-profit charitable organizations can receive financial support that provides sustainable community improvement. The funding will be based on The Eastman Foundation’s priority focus areas: education, environment, empowerment and economic development. Please keep in mind that any organization receiving funds must adhere to Eastman’s Code of Business Conduct.
- Contributions are generally restricted to organizations that have been granted 501(c)(3) tax exempt status.
- Contributions are usually directed toward the communities in which Eastman Chemical Company has operating units.
- Contributions should benefit substantial numbers of citizens.
- Contributions target public/private partnerships that will have lasting and positive impact, shared financial backing, and active volunteer support.
- The Foundation will continue to support programs addressing emerging community needs. The support for new organizations or initiatives will be over a defined period of time, but should not exceed five years.
All approved applications are for one year of funding unless otherwise specified, and recipients are responsible for requesting renewed support. Each request will be considered anew and compared with other requests received for that year.
How to Apply
- Please review our Giving Guidelines.
- Take our prescreening assessment to determine if your organization or program is eligible for funding.
- Apply online.
- You will be prompted to sign in or create a new account.
Note: If you are returning to complete or revise your application please click here.
Requests must be submitted online and received by July 31 to be considered for funding in the subsequent year. Decisions on funding will be communicated by the end of the year in which the application is made.